Book Title: A Biblical Economics Manifesto: Economics and the Christian World View
Publisher: Creation House
Author: Dr. James P. Gills M.D.
- The Spirit of Democratic Capitalism
- The Victory of Reason: How Christianity Led to Freedom, Capitalism, and Western Success
- Whatever Happened to Penny Candy? A Fast, Clear, and Fun Explanation of the Economics You Need For Success in Your Career, Business, and Investments (An Uncle Eric Book)
- The Founders' Key: The Divine and Natural Connection Between the Declaration and the Constitution and What We Risk by Losing It
- Your Money Counts: The Biblical Guide to Earning, Spending, Saving, Investing, Giving, and Getting Out of Debt
- Economics: A Free Market Reader
- The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse: How to Spot Moral Meltdowns in Companies... Before It's Too Late
- WE STILL HOLD THESE TRUTHS: Rediscovering Our Principles, Reclaiming Our Future
- The Story of the Constitution, 2nd Edition
- Common Sense Economics: What Everyone Should Know About Wealth and Prosperity
Combining biblical insights, scholarly research and common sense in this hard-hitting economic treatise, James P. Gills, M.D. and Ronald H. Nash, Ph.D., expose current systems threatening true liberty and prosperity. Anyone looking for a balanced review of current world economic systems and the long term consequences of popular trends will find this to be a clear, concise analysis.
In these confusing days of economic coercion for the sake of security, Gills and Nash present compelling conclusions that call for an informed Christian response to those who govern worldwide. Readers are shown the benefits and liabilities of life in a free-market capitalist, socialist or interventionist society.
The authors also evaluate the long-term effects of each system and help readers come to terms with how God intends people to live-with responsibility and gratitude. This timely study encourages readers to examine their own personal values in light of God's Word, and to accept the challenge of removing whatever prevents them and others from enjoying godly prosperity and freedom.
Concerned citizens cannot afford to miss this urgent message-America's future hangs in the balance! "A solid mix of biblical wisdom and common sense." -Chuck Colson