Book Title: World History: Ancient History, United States History, European, Native American, Russian, Chinese, Asian, African, Indian and Australian History, Wars including World War 1 and 2 [3rd Edition]
Release Date: 2016-12-06
Author: Adam Brown
- History of Religion: An Overview of the most Important People and Events in: The Worlds Religions, Mythologies, & History of the Church (Christianity, ... Buddhism, Jewish History, Hinduism Book 1)
- The Procrastination Cure: 21 Proven Tactics For Conquering Your Inner Procrastinator, Mastering Your Time, And Boosting Your Productivity!
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
- The Lost Art of Reading Nature's Signs: Use Outdoor Clues to Find Your Way, Predict the Weather, Locate Water, Track Animals—and Other Forgotten Skills
- World History, Ancient History, Asian History, United States History, European History, Russian History, Indian History, African History.
- Churchill: A Life
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
- Jacques Pépin New Complete Techniques
- Your Move: The Underdog’s Guide to Building Your Business
- Crushing It in Apartments and Commercial Real Estate: How a Small Investor Can Make It Big
Have you ever wondered how the world got to where it is today?
Get ready to discover the rich history of our planet. You will be astonished to learn about some of the events that have occurred!
Here is a Sneak Peek of What you will Learn:
- Ancient History
- Asian History
- European and Russian History
- American History
- Australian History
- African History
- World Wars I & II, and the Vietnam War
- And much, much, more
Here is what other readers say about this book:"This book is packed with really important information about the world's history.""I was surprised how much I learned from this. I really like how everything is laid out, it makes it very easy to follow. I especially like the section on Native Americans""I couldn't put this book down, and not because I'm a nerdy avid reader (I am) but because it's filled with so much about our world history without the facts jumping all over the place like some history books I've read.""I am highly impressed by the content of this book and I would recommend this to all my colleagues as well"
Subjects include: Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, The Roman Empire, Constantine and Christianity, India, Ancient Korea, Chinese Dynasties, Napoleonic Europe, Foundation of USA, The 1812 War, Australia and Wars, World War I, World War II, The Ottoman Empire, Greece and North Africa, The Diem Regime, Pearl Harbor and much more!
All Continents As Known Today Are Covered: North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Take action and get this book now!